Instrument Wireless System
Features WA302 Instrument Cable
The SLX14 Instrument Wireless System is part of the SLX wireless systems family.
SLX® Wireless Systems are powerful wireless tools that can be set up quickly and used confidently by installers and working bands. Features include auto frequency scan with transmitter setup, exceptional wireless clarity, and Shure patented Audio Reference Companding.
Includes SLX1 bodypack transmitter, SLX4 receiver, guitar cable, rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, power supply, 2 AA batteries, protective bumpers with 8 screws, vinyl bag, and user guide.
Wireless Bodypack Transmitter. Designed for adverse conditions. Eight hours battery life, 300 ft. range.
Single-channel Diversity Receiver with optional logic output. Up to 42 compatible systems (multi-band).
(Model SLX4L is available with logic output for use with software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring. Logic-enabled transmitters include MX690 and MX890.)
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
SLX Wireless Systems feature the patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design
- Furnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4″ outputs
- Optional logic functionality for software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring (SLX4L only)
Cable, Instrument, 2.5 foot (.75 m), 4 Pin Mini Connector (TA4F) to 1/4-inch Connector.